This webinar explores the complexities and opportunities involved in transitioning from a Contract Research Organization (CRO) to an independent drug developer (Sponsor). In it, the speaker discusses some early learnings and the important role the PMO plays in an organization currently making this shift. By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a deeper understanding of the critical success factors and potential pitfalls associated with such significant transitions.
- Understand how an organization’s history creates its own barriers and opportunities
- Ways to assess existing organizational capabilities and harnessing them
- Hidden factors that influence resistance to new ideas and opportunities
- The importance of speaking the same language – “Product” example
- Building an R&D organization
- The critical role a PMO plays in an organization’s transitions and establishing new ways of working
A recording of the presentation is available on our YouTube channel.
The slides are available here.