Event Type Partner Event
How do you successfully evolve your company to align with a new strategy without disrupting your whole organisation? When do you inspire your employees with shiny new opportunities? How
How do you successfully evolve your company to align with a new strategy without disrupting your whole organisation? When do you inspire your employees with shiny new opportunities? How do you ensure critical business as usual activities don’t fall over?
Dr Karen Skinner, Chief Project & Portfolio Officer at LifeArc has had to tackle this challenge.
In this webinar Karen will share her top ten tactics and associated tools utilised by LifeArc’s PMO to help successfully deliver the transformation. This includes a framework and templates to support:
- Effective change management and communications
- Gaining leadership alignment and stakeholder buy-in
- Resource allocation, cross-functional collaboration, learning and development
- Incremental approach, allowing flexibility and adaptability
- Performance evaluation to track progress and impact of the change
This is a partner event hosted by APM.
To book a place, click here.
(Tuesday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Optimising tools and processes to drive PPM efficiency and steer high efficiency projects The marcus evans 24th Edition Strategic Project & Portfolio Management for Pharma conference taking place on 17-19
Optimising tools and processes to drive PPM efficiency and steer high efficiency projects
The marcus evans 24th Edition Strategic Project & Portfolio Management for Pharma conference taking place on 17-19 January, 2024 in Frankfurt, Germany, will bring together leading project and portfolio managers to discuss how they’re supporting critical decision-making capabilities through implementing the best methodologies, technologies, and organizational models. The event will explore how you can maximize the value and resilience of your portfolio through the best practices in project prioritization and resource allocation, focusing on creating the ideal balance between risks and opportunities. All these topics and more will be discussed in an open and engaging environment, with plenty of networking and brainstorming during the interactive sessions. At the end you’ll walk away with actionable insights on how to build effective management capabilities and navigate critical decisions.
Attending This Premier marcusevans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Unlock the power of AI in project management
- Build a fully integrated portfolio management system to maximise value creation in real time
- Leverage PPM reporting and drive transparency across the organisation
- Drive PMO efficiency to steer high efficiency projects
- Manage PPM for clinical trials and specialised therapeutics
- Optimise risk return profile and overall value of the global drug pipeline
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Paul Shaw, Vice President, EPMO, Sosei Heptares, UK
- Michael Collins, Executive Director Research, Development and Device Project Management, CSL Behring, Switzerland
- Gilles Brackman, Vice President of R&D, Flen Health, Belgium
- Maciej Szymaszek, Senior Director, Global Portfolio & Project Management, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- Gitana Vaičiulytė, PMO, Transformation Program Manager, Terumo Europe, Belgium
- Kamil Mroz, Director, Gene Therapy Program Management Lead (EPVM), UCB, Belgium
PIPMG members are entitled to €200 discount! For more information please contact: Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at email@example.com or visit: https://bit.ly/3Pk3Kv1
17 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 19 (Friday) 5:00 pm