PIPMG has partnered with marcus evans to co-promote their conference in return for a PIPMG member discount and promotion of PIPMG.
16th Edition Pharmaceutical Resource Planning & Portfolio Management Conference
March 21-23, 2023 | Philadelphia, PA
Mastering Resource and Project Prioritization, Operational Excellence, and People Development to Sustain a Competitive Advantage
R&D portfolio management has been embraced by the pharmaceutical and biotech industries more than any other because of the unique characteristics of drug development: Huge investments, long development timelines, extremely high risk, and a large number of products in the pipeline. With recent developments in the Inflation Reduction Act, it is now more important than ever for Pharma and Biotech companies to reduce investments, quicken their drug development timelines, and allocate their resources properly in order to keep their ROIs strong. It is also crucial for them to stay ahead of the digital curve, as utilizing technology properly has the potential to improve their productivity and help predict drug outcomes, utilize and analyse data more efficiently, discover new molecules, solve huge challenges, and many other benefits.
With this in mind, the marcus evans 16th Edition Pharmaceutical Resource Planning and Portfolio Management conference taking place in Philadelphia, PA on February 7-9, 2023 will present the most recent and useful analysis of management tools, digital technologies, and innovative strategies to grow your company amidst an increasingly difficult regulatory environment and a shift towards targeted medicine that will disrupt the future of pharma. Join your peers from Pharma and Biotech companies to master stakeholder and asset management, strategy, and technology to sustain a competitive advantage.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Develop a New Generation of PM Thought Leaders for Higher Employee Engagement and truly Transformational Organizational Value in the long term.
- Allocate Resources Properly Between High and Low-Risk Projects for Less Waste and Sacrifice
- Leverage Lean Thinking and Visual Work as Force Multipliers for Project and Portfolio Management
- Develop Products and Managing Portfolios in Global Health
- Adapt to changing the function of PMs and developing a skill set that will propel you into the future
- Optimize external relationships for increased productivity, shortened timelines, and a larger portfolio
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Abhishek Agrawal, Director US Oncology, Strategy Planning, GSK
- Joe Stalder, Executive Director, Project Management, Mirati Therapeutics
- Glen Stambone, Director, Project Management Office, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Chinweze Ahaghotu, Head of R&D Portfolio Management, Galderma
- Saliha Akhtar, Global Drug Development Academy Program Manager, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Michael Ferrante, Executive Director, Business Analytics, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Safety, Merck