PIPMG has partnered with marcus evans to co-promote their conference in return for 20% PIPMG member discount and promotion of PIPMG.
15th Edition Pharma Resource Planning and Portfolio Optimization
Philadelphia, PA | Option to attend virtually
February 22-24, 2022 | 08:30 EDT
Directing Strategy, Decision Making and Resource Optimization for Optimal Portfolio Success
In the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis, the pharmaceutical and biotech industries face a lot of uncertainties. The pharmaceutical industry has seen such an impact, that going back to pre-Covid19 strategies does not make sense anymore. Accelerated licensing for specific products, interrupted supply chains, changed marked demands and challenges of social distancing for resource planning are just a few of the hurdles the pandemic imposed on pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Rethinking their strategies with regard to portfolio management, resource planning and portfolio optimization is the only way forward to enforce business interests and portfolio growth with a high ROI. Flexibility in resource planning and agile portfolio management are also crucial to adapt the pipeline more quickly and cover expectations and trends on time, as well as mitigate risks and manage unforeseen hurdles in this uncertain environment.
The marcus evans 15th Edition Pharma Resource Planning and Portfolio Optimization conference will explore how to drive strategic decision making and optimization in resource planning to foster the portfolio success in times of uncertainties. Risk Mitigation strategies to raise the Resilience of the Portfolio will be discussed. This unique, practical case study led event will focus on how to accelerate growth by an optimized short- and long-term planning. We will discuss how to optimize portfolio prioritization in environment of continuous changes to sustain a successful pipeline. We will discover the role of new modalities and how they can improve the portfolio and raise the ROI. Our expert speaker panel will also look into how innovative tools and methods can improve decision making and enhance portfolio strategies.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Optimize short and long-term planning to mitigate risks and foster a robust portfolio
- Determine best PPM strategies to adopt evolving global trends and market demands
- Harness a more flexible resource planning and portfolio prioritization to ensure the pipeline success in times of uncertainty
- Utilize new modalities to foster portfolio robustness by a broader and more balanced portfolio
- Accelerate growth by gaining better market insights through data analytics & AI
- Leverage innovative tools and new technologies to enhance decision-making relating to resources, projects and the portfolio
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Matthew Kokkonen, Senior Director R&D Operations, Clover Biopharmaceuticals
- Yali Friedman, President, DrugPatentWatch
- Michael Ferrate, Executive Director, Prioritization and Resource Management, Global Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Safety, Merck
- Abhishek Agrawal, Director US Oncology, Strategy Planning, GSK
- Tracey Rapp, Ph.D., Senior Director, Portfolio Strategy and Product Development, Synlogic, Inc.
- Saliha Akhtar, Director, Hematology and Cell Therapy Operations Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Saeid Yazdani, Vice President, Therapeutics and Strategic Portfolio | Program Management, HUYABIO International
Discounts available to PIPMG members! For more information please contact: Ms Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at email@example.com or visit: https://bit.ly/3qhlvOY