PIPMG has partnered with marcus evans to co-promote their conference in return for a PIPMG member discount and promotion of PIPMG.
Courtyard by Marriot Berlin City Center | Berlin, Germany
12-14 September, 2022
Be ready for new opportunities with the right performance-tracking processes and R&D strategy
Return on R&D investment and the impact of R&D spending on long-term growth and competitiveness of a business is dependent on the existence of sound R&D management. For this to exist, the ability to measure performance, and understand what a well-performing R&D function should look like within a company is crucial. However, due to the increasing complexity of R&D functions and the outside world, this has now become more challenging than ever, resulting to an increased awareness of the need to make R&D commercially accountable and measure its real value and impact.
With this in mind, the marcus evans 8th Edition R&D Controlling & Performance Management conference taking place on 12-14 September, in Berlin, Germany, will bring together R&D Finance Leaders from across industries to discuss how to focus resources and build performance management competencies that achieve a real business impact. Attendees will explore ways to measure performance, balance risk and rewards in the portfolio, create a company culture based in innovation development, and navigate future challenges in R&D. The event will provide practical case studies and networking opportunities with industry peers at the cross-lines of R&D Finance, R&D, and Project Portfolio Management. Attendees will walk away with actionable insights on how to turn R&D performance management into a key source of value creation for their business.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Maximize Return on R&D Investments
- Navigate Project Prioritization
- Assess Technology’s Impact on R&D
- Use R&D Innovation to Create Sustainability and Resilience
- Take into Account the Human Factor in Performance Management
- Operational Prioritization of Early and Late Clinical Assets- Taking into Consideration Time Value & Competitive Pressure
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Volker Spitzer, Global Senior Director- Global Consumer Health R&D Services, IQVIA, Switzerland
- Gilles Brackman, Vice President R&D, Flen Health, Belgium
- Ana Beeston, Director Project Management, GSK, United Kingdom
- Thorsten Knoechel, Head of R&D Governance Operations, Merck, Germany
- Evgeny Dimitriev, Financial Controller, Oncologica UK, United Kingdom
- Miha Bobic, Vice President, Business Development and Product Portfolio, Danfoss, Slovenia
200 Euro discounts available to PIPMG members! For more information please contact: Ms Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at email@example.com or visit: https://bit.ly/3RxDGwP
For further information please contact:
Digital Media & PR Executive, marcus evans